View my articles - Free-Press-Release.com
Shared via AddThis
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
JOIN US !!!!!
- MILDRED MUHAMMAD, AUGUST 23rd AND OCTOBER 11th: Founder/Executive Director of After the Trauma, Inc., author of Scared Silent, former wife of convicted of 2002 Washington DC sniper, domestic violence survivor.
- HILARY JONES, PhD., AUGUST 30th: Research and Education Specialist at Day One in Rhode Island.
- JANE MARCELLUS, SEPTEMBER 6th: Feminist researcher, Associate Professor at Middle Tennessee State University.
- KRIS STEINNES, SEPTEMBER 13th: Founder of Women of Wisdom Foundation, author of Women of Wisdom: Empowering the Dreams and Spirit of Women.
- LINDA EVANS, SEPTEMBER 20th: Greensboro historical expert from the Greensboro Library Historical Museum.
- GLENNDA EVANS, SEPTEMBER 27th: Vice President of the Women's Media Center.
- FAROOKA GAUHARI, OCTOBER 18th: Author of Searching for Saleem: An Afghan Woman's Odyssey, a recollection of her life in war-torn Afghanistan during the Soviet Union's occupation of her homeland.
Monday, August 17, 2009
On Sunday, August 23rd, our segment will be "We Are NOT Damaged Goods!" We will be discussing the stigma attached to women survivors of abuse, rape, domestic violence, incest and gender violence. Our guest will be Mildred Muhammad, former wife of the notorious convicted DC sniper who terrorized the Washington DC metro region in late 2002. She is also a survivor of domestic violence, author of Scared Silent and Founder and Executive Director of After the Trauma, Inc. Join us for what will certainly be a memorable and in depth discussion. Feel free to call in and participate in our live chat after the show. Call in number is 347-996-3381.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Join the RI Crisis Assistance Center and the city of Providence as they hold "Walk a Mile in HER Shoes", the men's march to end abuse, sexual assault, domestic violence and gender violence against women. The march will be held Saturday, September 12th at 10 a.m. at the Providence Statehouse lawn. I am honored to be one of the guest speakers presenting my story of abuse and survival. Please visit www.ricac.org/events.html for more information.
It's time we speak out and not be ashamed! Please, show your support!
CHECK OUT MY NEW ADDITIONS!!!!
Buy My Poetry Book Available NOW!!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW !!!